Russlaw conducts vital surveys and collects data that help global agencies identify and monitor risks and quickly deliver targeted, effective interventions.
Improved response rates and reduced total error are the overriding goals of survey design. As survey research evolves, achieving those goals means proactively adjusting data collection techniques and tools. Game changers like wireless technology can’t be ignored. Today’s respondents must be able to complete surveys from any location, on any day, at any time. They may begin a survey from a public location or on a cell phone and finish it at home on the web.
Our end-to-end survey and data collection capabilities include:
- Telephone interviewing with computer-aided quality control and rapid data compilation.
- Face-to-face interviewing via computer to contact hard-to-reach populations, monitor data collection activities, and facilitate communication
- Self-interviewing to enable survey participants to enter data electronically without interviewer assistance when appropriate
- Cell phone research, including electronic incentives and text messaging, to make cell phone interviewing successful
- Data coordination to choose protocols, establish procedures, maintain quality control, and produce standardized data sets for analysis